Cite Contribution

Greetings,

This is a concept which I came across recently. Thanks to Mr. Rajat Joshi, who took a session for me on this and I am glued since then. It’s a brilliant mental programming. It actually gets the individual out of the cyclic irritation and negative vibes gained through certain experience. I hereby share the process I went through.

I had an anger and disgust over a peer. When I met Mr. Joshi, He detected that in me. He asked me to rub the KC, repeat the healing lines and tap thrice. This was followed by the collar bone technique and breathing. I could see golden light around and when I opened my eyes. It was all so fresh. I don’t feel and anger at all!!!!!!

For the readers to this post, this may seem quizzical, but I am requesting the practitioners and the one who attended such sessions to share their experience .

Regards,
(Cite Contribution)

From India, Mumbai
Rajat Joshi

Hi (Cite Contribution),
Check some of the responses to this tool on this thread..
https://www.citehr.com/301810-emotio...#axzz17mmYFOX4
Regards,
Rajat

From India, Pune
rangaji

I have a case to share.
An architect contacted me for NLP therapy for her serious problem.
The problem was intense pain running from abdomen till the tip of her toe during monthly cycle and the period would last for 10 days even. She would feel paralysed and bed ridden with intense pain & anguish. To forget the pain she was given bethadin injection daily by a qualified doctor. For almost 4 years she had suffered like that.
She came to know of NLP therapy and contacted me.
Instead of only NLP intervention, I shared with her EFT & made her do everyday.....
It was a miracle for her she did not have pain at all; that month she felt on top of the world. It was a normal period for her and she could easily carry on with her professional work even that time.
It is exactly one year nowsince she was relieved from her trauma; she has been leading a happy life.
God helps those who help themselves..
cheers,
vranganathan

From India, Madras
Cite Contribution

Thank you @Rajat Joshi, will look forward to your experience sharing and learn from you through further sessions .
Thankyou @Rangaji , for sharing this brilliant case study.
Regards,
(Cite Contribution)

From India, Mumbai
ryuvaraj.s3

Dear All - Greetings,

I also had an experience and I would like to share with you. One of my wife's friends got her son (15 years old) to me complaining, he is vomiting everything what he intakes as food. The boy has undergone many diagnoses and given various tablets and syrups by various doctors. But the problem recurred after 2 or 3 days. My EFT script with tapping also resulted the same and the problem persisted. I told the lady that I want to meet the boy once again.

She came with her son and I started chatting with him. By asking a few questions - just to show interest in his affairs , the boy started enthusiastically started saying how he goes to school, about his friends, teachers, etc. I let him to talk. After a few questions, he has explained me an incident that he saw on roads few months back. While on his way to school one day, accidentally a dog caught in the wheels of a heavy vehicle. The vehicle has crushed the animal into pieces. While narrating the incident to me, the boy trembled and with a sweating face, he vomit before me.

After chasing the case with him more than 40 minutes, finally I got the root cause of his problem. So, I understood that till the time the doctors and self tried to treat the symptom of the problem but not the root cause.

So, immediately, I re-framed the required script and worked on the root cause. After 3 days of effort, with the new script on the incident, he fully recovered and completely free from his problem. It is almost 3 months over. The boy and his mother both are happy.

Thanks for reading - Yuvaraj

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.