No Tags Found!

Cite Contribution

We have read his work. Here's an article about the terms he coined. This was remarkable when he had defined them. Read about words such as Bystander , Lifelong learning, profitability , Schumpeter ,Zen, Yardsticks and many more . What makes this article interesting as they share the back ground to the words as well.
Much of the business lexicon bruited about in offices--from "knowledge worker" to "management by objective"--can be traced to Druckerian coinage. For decades harried CEOs have restructured their work lives based on Drucker's almost zen insights about efficiency and time management. His pronouncements on customers, marketing, and profitability deserve to be framed and hung in every corner office to remind business leaders where their priorities should lie.
The Wisdom of Peter Drucker from A to Z

From India, Mumbai
Cite Contribution

Greetings, Appreciate your response . Which of these phrases , do you use the most ? For me its Knowledge Worker :) Regards, (Cite Contribution)
From India, Mumbai
uniquenaga

Hi (Cite Contribution), Honestly speaking I dont have time to read the entire article. So I dont want to comment now. Nevertheless, I convey my thanks for sharing this. Uniquenaga
From India, Madras
Cite Contribution

Greetings,
Thank you for the appreciation. Please share which word resonates most with you. I am sure out of so many, there are few we all use on a daily basis. Most of the time, we never thought who invented them :)
Looking forward to hear from you all.
Regards,
(Cite Contribution)

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.