Sir..I was working from 24 January 2018.....beacause of my personal reasons & further studies..I given resign letter to HR on 8th August..but HR said he have not any such letter..I also don't have copy.......as per company norms..1month notice period during probation..& 6month probation after confirmation ...... but I don't got any confirmation letter till today from HR...I completed 1 month notice period as per rule...but HR was pressurizing me..to serve 3 months notice period..but I simply left d job after serving 1 month notice period.............now HR threatening /harrassing me...to pay 2 months salary to the company......for F & F settelement ........ otherwise he will cancel my MNC registration & will do police complaint.....I request to administrator also...that m not getting any confirmation letter...but HR & administrator said...u automatically confirmed in our system.............sir please suggest me...what should I do for that.............Can he cancel my registration in
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.