No Tags Found!

gaurav-tripathi3459568
The bank has discontinued my services by giving the letter of discontinuation on same day with 90 days salary as per क्लाउड of offer letter without any reason suddenly. I have completed 4 years & 9 months in this bank. Can I fight against termination.
From India, Chandigarh
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Is it a regular employment or tenure based contract ?

Please refer to separation clause mentioned in your Appointment letter.

Please check for any clauses like " Management reserves their right to terminate the contract of employment by providing ___ months notice or ___ months salary in lieu of same"

From India, Madras
loginmiraclelogistics

Often we come across cases similar to your's. But the question remains -
Can a private employer terminate an employee "without assigning any reasons" for the termination?
People often have this misconception that a private employer can terminate an employee without assigning any reasons for the termination. However, it is against the employee termination policy in India. The reasons need to be stated and the employees should be given the due chance to explain themselves.
Without going into specifics, it's necessary to study your case with relevant documents. You may go through the cases cited in this link for proper appraisal of your case.
https://indiankanoon.org/search/?formInput=terminate%20without%20any%20reason.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.