Shamim Rafeek

Dear All,
Do you get angry often in your life that makes you loose focus on what is right and wrong? Is there been a time that you failed to see reason because you were very angry at something or someone? Do you scream at your spouse / children / friends / subordinates when you are angry? Welcome to the party - you are one among millions who are victims of this much devastating emotional volatility which is as good as a human bomb ready to explode any time!
Let me share with you this PPT on " How to stop getting angry ". Please do let me have your comments on the same.
With best regards
Shamim
Blog : "Success Through Excellence" - Shamim Rafeek

From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Anger-The Human Suicide Bomb.ppt (933.0 KB, 1423 views)

jai bakshi

Dear Shamim,
too good tnx for sharing with us, My self Posted to threards on the same subject, I think u must read and let me know.
1. HANDLING ANGER - SKILL,
2 ANGER - PPT
the above threads on the anger handling.

From India, Delhi
dibyendug
Hi Shameem, Amazing work, the picture that u’ve chosen is outstanding, very quality proof. Appreciate the efforts that you have put. All the best!!! Dibyendu
From India, Bangalore
Shamim Rafeek

Dear Ramesh,
Thanks for the feed back and encouraging words.
Do visit my blog for more of such articles "Success Through Excellence" - Shamim Rafeek
With best regards
Shamim

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.