No Tags Found!

vivek-nagpal
My company is registered under Delhi shops and establishment Act. In my corporate policy of Earned leave which is -

Earned Leave (EL) means leave earned in respect of period of service with the company and granted on full day.
Every staff and official is entitled to privilege leave for a total period of not less than fifteen (15) working days;
after every twelve months of continuous employment with pay in a financial year. Employees must submit their
leave application through HRIS at least a week prior to their preferred dates of availing leave.
Employees will take leave only after obtaining approval. In the event that an employee goes on leave without
approval, it will be deemed that the employee has been absent from work without permission, and the period of
absence will be treated as leave without pay.
Employees who join in the middle of the year will be entitled to annual leave on a pro rated basis, subject to
completion of a year;
I - EL cannot be clubbed with Casual leave (CL).
II - An employee who has completed a period of four months in continuous employment, shall be entitled to
not less than five days privilege leave for every such completed period;
III - EL is accrued @ 1.25 days for every month worked and can only be availed after confirmation. A person
earns it and it is accumulated. He can avail it only in the next year or working after 180 days.
IV - A maximum of 5 days EL can be rolled over to the next year and the maximum accumulated /
encashable EL would be 45 days. The leave encashment can be done for maximum 45 days only at the
time of separation from the Company

My query is if an employee X joins the company in March 2022 and leaves in October 2024, how many EL will he be eligible for?

Please guide

From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.