No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Joined Wipro in 2019 in a support role and absconded due to night shift after serving for 4 months. Wipro sent me notice to settle with negative dues issuing training bond of 75 thousand which was never mentioned in my offer letter. Post that joined Accenture as a fresher and continued working for 4.5 years. Now I got offer from Capgemini and asked me to share my UAN member history where Wipro can be clearly seen and therefore as asking me to get the experience letter from Wipro so that they can release the offer letter. I tried being honest but they completely denied to release the offer letter without experience letter from Wipro. Should I settle the negative dues with wipro after 4 years which they might charge with an additional interest along with the training bond which I never signed up for? or create fake experience letter as it was just for 4 months instead of giving heavy amount?
From India, Bhopal
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Already you had committed a mistake by absconding from Wipro now again planning to create fake experience letter as if issued by Wipro. Even if you submit fake certificate to Capgemini, they will verify the authenticity of the said experience letter with Wipro during BGV process. So please don't do that. Better meet Wipro HR and try amicable settlement to get your reliving letter that is the only proper way.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.