human-resources-kubs
I need help. I need expertise to know how a letter can be issued to an employee if the company where he/she is working permanently closes down. I would be grateful if a sample letter could also be provided. I would also like to know what will be called for such terminations.

Your guidance is very helpful for me.
Thanks in advance.

From India, Trivandrum
raghunath_bv

Hi,

[Company Letterhead]

[Date]

[Employee's Name]
[Employee's Address]

Dear [Employee's Name],

It is with deep regret that we inform you that [Company Name] will be permanently closing its operations effective [Closure Date]. As a result of this closure, we are compelled to terminate your employment with the company. Your last working day will be [Last Working Day].

This decision has been extremely difficult and is not a reflection of your performance or contributions. The closure is due to [briefly explain reason for closure, e.g., financial difficulties, market conditions, etc.], and after exploring all possible alternatives, we have determined that closing the company is the only viable option.

As per your employment contract and applicable labor laws, you will receive the following:

Final Salary: You will be paid your final salary up to and including your last working day.
Severance Pay: You will receive a severance package amounting to [details of severance pay, if applicable].
Unused Leave: You will be compensated for any unused leave days as per company policy.
Other Benefits:[List any other benefits or compensation, if applicable].
We understand that this news may come as a shock and cause concern for you and your family. Our HR team is available to support you during this transition. We will assist you in finding new employment opportunities, and you may reach out to [HR Contact Person] at [HR Contact Email/Phone Number] for any assistance or queries.

Please return any company property you may have, including[list items, e.g., company ID card, laptop, mobile phone, etc.], by [Return Date].

We sincerely appreciate your hard work and dedication to [Company Name]. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,

Thanks

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.