No Tags Found!

khindeep-bomrah
I my name is reflecting as fraud in background verification then I reach out to bgv team they told me that i submitted fake documents for completing my target in Birla Sun Life insurance company in year 2015 however in that time I was working in cognizant when it was happened. Even I have all the proof that on that day I was in the Pune office and the fake documents submitted at Amritsar birla Sun Life insurance branch by my manager who used my insurance code.

Can you please suggest me because I am selected in MNV with good designation. How to check it has removed or still reflecting.

From India, Pune
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Khindeep Bomrah,

If you were working in Cognizant, then what was your role in Birla Sun Life Insurance Company? Did Cognizant terminate your services or did you abandon the employment? Who has failed you in background verification (BGV)? Is it Cognizant or Birla Sun Life Insurance Company?

You need to approach the company that is giving negative remarks in the BGV. Nine years have passed since the incident has taken place. So you can apply for clemency.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
khindeep-bomrah
I was financial advisor in birla sun life insurance and I just selected in VFISLK now and they told me that your name is reflecting as fraud.
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.