No Tags Found!

SSM1975

Dear Sirs,
Ours is a metal working company employs more than 700 workmen. We have an OHC centre but yet to employ Doctor and nurse. There is a pvt hospital aprox 3 km away from facility. Now pls guide on my below questions:
1. How many first aid boxes I should have in the facility.?
2. What are all the minimum items I should have in the ambulance?
Pls. advise.
Regards,
SSM

From India, Madras
s_dkim
There shall, in every factory, be provided and maintained so as to be readily accessible during all working hours first-aid boxes or cupboards equipped with the prescribed contents, and the number of such boxes or cupboards to be provided and maintained shall not be less than one for every one hundred and fifty workers ordinarily employed at any one time in the factory.
From India, Ponda
dipil

Dear Mr. SSM
Just go through the below posts, I hope you will get the answer:
https://www.citehr.com/314632-safety-kid-medicines.html
https://www.citehr.com/265280-ambula...checklist.html
https://www.citehr.com/307076-query-...th-centre.html
<link no longer exists - removed>
One more think, just before starting any thread, use the research tab in the top of this page... You will get plenty of referance from this site itself...

From India
drhup
SSM, I mysef Dr.Hitendra Patel working in metal industry for more than 7 years s a Dy. CMO. You may contct me on 9904402623 Regards.
From India
vkokamthankar

Dr. Hitendra Patel, Would you mind saharing information on thread itself for the benefit of all members ??
From India, Pune
omsmile4u
1 first aid box for every 150 employee,one ambulance sheat for 500 workers accordinf to factory act.
From India, Delhi
Pearl Aku
Or better still, you could just outsource this bit of the work. I had a similar problem and i got in an appropriate institution to come check the place out, the type of work that goes on in each site or department and they provided the needed first aid boxes. You might think it is too much cost to outsoruce it but it is beneficial in the long run.
All the best.

From Ghana
drhup
VK, Due to certain policy matters of my company, i can’t publish here in forum. Regards, Dr. Hitendra Patel.
From India
SSM1975

Dear Dr. Hitendra Patel,
I request your valuable information on this, we have canteen and in which we use house keeping women to serve food. Now we want them to undergo medical check up. What are all the tests to be done on them and on what frequency? Pls. relply.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
SSM.

From India, Madras
DSM14
Please let me know the total strength of staff is also included or not in 500 employees . n we have 2 units which have 500 employees staff 175 +workers 325 so we required a doctor or not?
From India, Ludhiana
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.