No Tags Found!

Kaur.gurjeet87@gmail.com
i join a new company in jalandhar, where any employee do not want to deduct his/her pf. how we can trained them about it, because behind this they have a reason they not stay for long time in any company, so how can they withdraw their pf after their leaving........
Regards,
Gurjeet Kaur

From India, Mumbai
jeshkan

Hi Gurjeet,

Your question made me to go back & recollect my old experience in Retail Industry where i got my first job in HR. I was appointed as Manager-HR in a very big Retail Store where 2500 employees were working and as you said, the floating rating (Attrition) would be little high and employees did not want to get to PF & ESI business.

Initially, i was thinking that employees did not want to get to PF & ESI as 1. the deduction would be made on their salary, 2. They would not stick on to one job and organization for a long time.

Later, I realized that they were not willing to contribute as they were not aware of the benefits, facilities available for them & the procedures for claiming funds. They were thinking that the deducted amount will not be paid back and it will be deposited in GOVT for their benefits.

We as a team started giving training to them on regular basis then they slowly turned up to this and got covered under PF & ESI.

I would suggest you that give training on regular basis and see the result.

Regards,

M.Kannan

From India, Madurai
isocertification&hrsolutions

Dear Friend.

As my friend shared his practical experience related your issue.

Following things may click if implemented well.

Try to communicate them particularly one by one or find a mentor to pass your messagr in their own state of mind.

Schedule training & awareness programmesfor them showing them calculative profits in hand after one year what they will get.

Brief them in practical benefits of deducting PF etc things,

You can also say same major share will be given by employer if you agree for deductions,

This monthly deductions both side (employer & employee ) can be in form of monthly savings,while shifting jobs too your PF account nu will be same and when you really need this amount,will help u a lot and that time.you will feel proud on yourselves as greatfull to your employers contribution and policy for better life for employees.

Organise such awareness programme always but after proper intervals.

You have to clear benefits of PF deductions,

Also tell them day by day their experience will get older,their salaries will get hikes accordingly PF & Esic amount will and facilities will grow in same ratio.

Hope such things will do a lot.

Best Wishes..

Manish Srivastava

ISO Consultant & H.R.

+91-96707-66-888

From India, Lucknow
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.