No Tags Found!

Aparnaa.h
Hello everyone, We want to hire 4-5 KST staff from a private registered small company on a contractual basis for our hotel. The question is, does the salary that they provide deduct any PF, which I think it should? I don't know how to proceed or what papers I should ask for them.
Kindly help me in solving my issue.
Thank you

From India, Lucknow
Madhu.T.K

What is KST staff. Anyway, I believe it should be employment only, and if so, PF and ESI will be applicable to them subject to salary conditions. Whoever is employed even for a single day, should be given PF and ESI subject to their eligibility depending upon salary. Salary for the purpose of coverage to PF is Rs 15000 whereas for ESI it is Rs 21000. if the employee hired is an existing PF member, that is to say, if he is presently a member of EPF having registered under the Schemes when he was working with his previous employer, he should be given coverage by you even if his salary offered by you exceeds Rs 15000.
From India, Kannur
navneet-kaur4545963
Hi every one, I am a house wife I want to do a work from home job i have a 2 years experienced in banking sector plz msg if you have any job plz msg me navneetkaurramgarhia98@gmail.com
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.