No Tags Found!

bheemaa-infra
Dear Members, As of now, except for HRA and the Basic rest, everything we are giving is as Special Allowances. However, I would like to break down the list into smaller sections and include more allowances. One thing I can remember is "Medical Allowances, which are 1250/—per month."

Please let me know what else I can break them into and if there is a simple calculation sheet that we can use to determine how much it is.
My Company comes under manufacturing.

From India, Hyderabad
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi

You can add conveyance Allowance.

Medical reimbursement allowance of Rs. 15000/- per year ( 1250/- per month) earlier exempted from subject to production of medical bills. But now this is not in vogue. You may keep medical allowance for name sake.

From India, Madras
JAGADEESHWARA

BASIC, DA, HRA, Conveyance, Washing Allowance, House Maintenance Allowance, Canteen subsidy, Magazine Allowance, Special Allowance, Other allowance etc.
From India, Bengaluru
saswatabanerjee

I am curious to know what benefit do you think it will bring to the employees (or to the company) to break up the special allowances to smaller items.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.