akshay-akshay-bayas-bayas
While employed at Altimetrik as a Data Engineer, I received an offer from NTS on March 5, 2022, with a joining date of March 15, 2022. In light of this new opportunity, I resigned from Altimetrik via email, confirming my last working day as March 14, 2022. Accordingly, I joined NTS on March 15, 2022.

However, on March 25, 2022, I received a salary from Altimetrik, which I realized could create a dual employment issue. To address this, I consulted with the HR department at NTS. Following their guidance, I continued my service with Altimetrik. Consequently, NTS issued a termination letter with an exit date of March 15, 2022.

This sequence of events led to my PF service record showing both the Date of Joining (DOJ) and Date of Exit (DOE) at NTS as March 15, 2022, resulting in a one-day dual employment record.

Here is a timeline of the relevant events:

Altimetrik Employment:

Position: Data Engineer
Last Working Day: March 14, 2022
NTS Employment:

Position: [SW engineer]
Date of Joining: March 15, 2022
Date of Exit: March 15, 2022 (as per termination letter from NTS)

Despite my efforts, this one-day dual employment record cannot be removed from my PF portal, and NTS is unable to assist further in this matter.

From India, Pune
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, I don't see any dual employment history in your case.

You had joined NTS on 15th Mar,22 and was terminated on the same day 15th Mar,22.

So what is the exact issue. Your question is not clear.

From India, Madras
I got selected for a new job, but during the background verification, my NTS record was flagged as dual employment, leading to my rejection. I was employed at Altimetrik from January 2022 to December 2023. However, the NTS record shows both my date of joining (DOJ) and date of exit (DOE) as March 15, 2022, which falls in the middle of my tenure at Altimetrik.
From India, Pune
I tried to get support from EPFO and NTS , but they can not help me to address this issue as this service record can not be deleted.
Max they had already given a Termination letter to me stating valid reson :
(as retained by last employer i got relived form NTS service on 15th March )

but my next employer is not accepting this justification, and marked my BVG report as dual employment. this resulted loss of opportunity for me.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.