No Tags Found!

raveena-murali
Dear Experts, I am involved in hiring top management employees for the first time, say, Vice president and CEO levels of hiring. While framing the employment agreement, should the appointment letter and the work agreement be the same as those I give for executive roles?

Or is there any major difference in the formation and conditions?

I would recommend that any of you share a sample of a detailed work agreement for VP—BPO business operations with all mandatory and necessary clauses covered so that I can understand it better.

Dinesh Divekar

Dear Raveena Murali,

The appointment letter for the VP will remain the same. A non-disclosure agreement (NDA) and ESOP will be separate agreements.

For the CEO, the appointment letter will remain the same but there will be additional perks. So the perks need to be mentioned accordingly. NDA and ESOP agreement also will be over and above the appointment letter.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
raveena-murali
Thanks Mr. Dinesh!

Is this ESOP mandatory - First of all, there is no shares listed as far as my knowledge. Secondly, I don't think, the board will share some stocks with these positions.

Non-disclosure Agreement - Any specific conditions to cover, or do we need to follow anything specifically for BPO operations.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.