pooja_iyengar
hey all....
Am doing my summer project currently on Mentorship and looking at benchmarking it across the country ...............I was looking for names of companies across all sectors who practise it actively and our very successful at it.........i need atleast 20 names .....I need some help with figuring out which companies do so before trying to contact them..............please help me out with this ..............thanks alot
Pooja Iyengar

From India, Mumbai
pooja_iyengar
Hi everyone,
Am working on my summer project..my project is benchmarking mentoring across the country ..i have prepared a questionnaire for the same...People who are currently working in some organisation in the HR department are requested to fill it...It would be of immense help if HR professionals would fill up my questionnaire and revert back..Majority of the questions are open-ended...Kindly take out some time and do fill the questionnaire..
thank you
Pooja Iyengar

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Benchmarking_questionnaire.doc (154.5 KB, 227 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.