No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hello, I wanted to know why my organization has not provided me with PF in my account and is not even giving us my salary on time. They said right now that we don't have funds and will deposit them as soon as possible, but I have already completed six months, and I haven't received any month's PF. Now, please help me with what to do.

vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, Non remittance of PF is an offence on the employer part. They might delay but can't prolong for a very long time.

As per the Employee's Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952, Section 7Q, the employer is liable to pay higher interest rate on amount due from him under the Act from the due date of actual payment. Under Section 14B of the same act, Employer's delayed payment of EPFO will be a cognizable offence.

You claim that your employer is not paying salary also on time. So better look for a new job.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.