amitavr@hotmail.com
Presently I am 64 years of age. I am employed with SARANGSoft India Pvt Ltd, a Kolkata based Software Company since 2004 as a Whole time Director. The official Retirement age of our Company is 58. My Company wanted me to continue in the same position after I attained my age of retirement. As a result I am continuing with the Company in the same position. My Company is contributing my Provident Fund dues to the same Account which was opened when I joined this Company. However the Company has stopped contributing to my EPFO Pension Fund Account and is contributing only towards Provident Fund Account.. My question is that since I have attained the age of 64 & wish to leave my position in April 2025, will I be able to withdraw all my retirement dues from EPFO in a hassle free manner?
From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.