No Tags Found!

sharda-nand
My family is suffering from diabetes and arthisis
From India, Mandi
ashakantasharma

Certainly! Here's a sample letter that you can use as a reference for requesting a transfer due to family health reasons:

---

[Your Name]
[Your Address]
[City, State, Zip Code]
[Email Address]
[Date]

To,
[Recipient's Name]
[Recipient's Position]
[Company/Organization Name]
[Company Address]
[City, State, Zip Code]

Subject: Request for Transfer Due to Family Health Reasons

Dear [Recipient's Name],

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to formally request a transfer from my current location to [desired location], citing compelling family health reasons.

As you may be aware, my father has been battling diabetes and arthritis for some time now. His condition has recently worsened, requiring frequent medical attention and specialized care. As the eldest child and primary caregiver, I find it increasingly challenging to balance my professional commitments with the responsibilities at home.

In view of these circumstances, I believe that relocating to [desired location] will allow me to provide the necessary support and care to my father while continuing to contribute effectively to the organization. I am confident that my skills and experience will be valuable in [desired location], and I am eager to continue my career with [Company/Organization Name] in a location that allows me to fulfill both my professional and personal responsibilities.

I kindly request your understanding and support in considering my transfer request. I am more than willing to discuss this matter further and explore any opportunities that align with the organizational needs.

Thank you for considering my request. I look forward to your positive response.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

---

Make sure to customize the letter according to your specific situation and the policies of your organization. Good luck with your transfer request!

From India, Guwahati
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.