nithya_hr

Hi all ,
I Request one and all to join in below thread too
https://www.citehr.com/175571-true-g...st-ghosts.html
If you all are intrested..

From India, Madras
bipin_baroda

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
From India, Calicut
rocksspriya11@gmail.com
one from my side

As Sally walked into the hotel room and looked around she saw that a strange TV in the wall was on and looked in to the TV and noticed that a figure with red eyes, red circle squiggles on it's cheeks, and a stux suit was on the screen and then said to the strange figure "Hello,". "Greetings," Said the Figure. "Would you like to play a game?" "A,a game?" Asked Sally. "Yes, a game to see if you can survive." "Uh, sure." Said Sally again. "Let the games begin." Announced the Figure. "The first test is to see if you can escape." Then Sally felt a cold chill in her ankle and looked down and noticed that water was flooding everywhere in the hotel room. "What's going on?" Sally Asked. "See if you can solve and puzzle of the key locks and make it out of the room before you drowned." Sally then ran straight to the room started looking for the keys and noticed that they were hanging on a poll in the right hand corner of the room. Sally then ran up to the pole and noticed that the water was already half way close to the ceiling. Sally then took a deep breath and then dove down into the water then tried every key combination she could think of then finally got all the keys in to the holes and by the time she was able to open the door water flooded all around the hallway and make it out she past out. 25 minutes later she found herself in the hotel hospital and then heard the phone ring. And picked it up and answered "Hello." "Did you enjoy the game?" A voice said over the other line.

From India, Delhi
edwinarian
Hi Malini...yeh now he is ok...but he still faces the same issue even after trying many poojas...sometimes we used to kid him too..but to be honest, i dont know how to explain his situation !!!..still his parents are not aware of this...
From India, Madras
edwinarian
hey nithya & malini...why dont you post the other happenings...as you mentioned before...
and tphankuri(..sorry i coudnt guess ur name) ..what you said is 100% correct as that was our 1st experience....

From India, Madras
maliniluky

An Article that proves that Ghosts are real..............Am sorry its bit lenghty but its informative...

When scientists debunk ghosts their first statement is usually, “there is no scientific proof of the existence of ghosts.” This is wrong. There is scientific proof. Science even has theories that explain something must be happening beyond what we know and what we can see.

Albert Einstein (1879-1955), Time Magazine's Man of the Century and one of the greatest minds the world has known, taught us that energy cannot be created or destroyed. It can only be changed from one form of energy into another form of energy. This means that no matter what is done energy cannot be destroyed.

Human beings have both electrical and chemical energy in our bodies. We are organically designed to carry our electrically charged brain and nervous systems. When we die our chemical bodies begin to break down and decompose. The organic side returns to wear it came from - energy changing into a different form of energy as Einstein's law says. So what happens to the electrical energy that flows through our brain? It can't simply disappear or fade away out of existence. That would break the laws of science. That energy has to still be somewhere only now it has changed into a different form of energy. What happens to the energy is really determined by personal faith. No one knows exactly what waits beyond this life. What we do know, thanks to science, is that the electrical pulse energy in each human being will always exist because as a rule it “cannot be destroyed.”

Another great scientist who believed in life after death was Thomas Edison, (1847-1931). Edison was a genius ahead of his time. He invented the light bulb, phonograph, typewriter, electric motor, stock ticker, and 1093 other patented inventions. One of the inventions that he worked on at the end of his career was a secret project, a machine that would let the living see and communicate with the souls of the dead.

Edison believed that that the soul was made up of what he referred to as “life units.” These microscopic particles or life units could rearrange into any form. They retained full memory, personality and were indestructible. Edison's machine would detect these life units in the environment and allow living individual to communicate with the dead. He put many years of hard work into his new creation, but sadly, he died before it was finished. Some called Edison crazy. Others thought that he was onto something bigger than the idea of the light bulb. They believed that if he would have had a little more time, we might all today be living in a very different world.

It's been found that in almost every ghost haunting and poltergeist that there are certain electrical elements at work. Using EMF detectors ghost hunters can monitor these electrical forces. These devices can examine and record even the smallest fluctuation in the surrounding electromagnetic field. Everything gives off some kind of electromagnetic field, even our own bodies. Electrical appliances, like television sets and computers give off higher distortions than a lamp or a toaster would. When ghosts are present there are higher levels of electromagnetic distortions. Many times the distortions are so high that they interfere with the working abilities of computers systems and audio/video equipment. High levels of static electricity are also detectable.

Recording temperature changes is another scientific way of detecting the presence of ghosts. Fluctuations of more than 10 degrees have been recorded in small areas of rooms with constant temperatures. It's a scientific fact that there has to be some form of energy present to alter the temperature. Temperature does not change unless "something" is affecting it one way or the other. In many ghost sightings witnesses report feeling a cold spot. This could be caused by the fact that light does not seem to reflect correctly off of most ghosts, which also gives them a dark form. The light seems to be absorbed into the ghost. The theory is that ghosts absorb both light and heat energy causing the general area around that ghost to be several degrees cooler. There are also hot spots recorded, which could be just the reverse affect occurring. Instead of soaking up the light and heat the ghost is reflecting it back, causing the area to be warmer.

These unexplainable electromagnetic fluctuations and temperature changes are scientific evidence that something is happening. Ghosts are real.

From India, Madras
nithya_hr

Hi ,

Another Story !! This is not my experience . I Got an mail

His Heart Was Still In Ireland

In July 1997, I received a telephone call from a cheerful lady who was answering my newspaper ad for autographs and old documents. This is my actual means of making a living. I have been a collector and dealer of autographs for over 25 years. She stated she lived in Thurmont, Maryland and that she had a steamer trunk full of artifacts and documents, mostly from the late 1800’s. We made an appointment for me to come to her home the following day.

It was late afternoon when I arrived and the first thing I noticed was the house, a beautiful Victorian style house painted deep brown with many high hedges and thick pines. A stereotypical “haunted house” we used to see in the old horror movies. I parked the car in the front and walked up the steep pavement and porch steps, each footstep on the porch creaked and moaned. I knocked on the large wooden door and almost immediately the door opened and a pleasant woman reached out her hand for mine and introduced herself. “Just call me Mary, everybody else does” she said. I said “OK, Mary. Thank you for inviting me to your wonderful home.” That was no overstatement, this place was like a step into the past…gasoliers, pedestal sinks, sconces, bronzes, etc.

She motioned to the large sitting room where a steamer chest was sitting by a beautiful daybed. She explained that her late father had collected the contents and simply placed everything in the steamer trunk. He had an interest in documents that described historic events. As well, he had collected several older autographs. The trunk was used by him when he immigrated from Ireland in the 1918.

I opened the lid and was hit in the face by the typical musty aroma of old paper. I started to sift through the items and quickly read over the papers to see exactly what was before me. Many of the items were personal letters written in Gaelic. Included were soldiers correspondence from France, no doubt during the First World War. Then I came across a 7x9 inch photo of King George V of Great Britain that was signed by the monarch. As I touched the piece, I knew there was a history behind it.

I sat motionless for a minute or so, long enough to be noticed by Mary. She inquired if anything was wrong? I told her that I got a sense of hatred and pain when I touched this photograph. She then noticed what I was holding and sighed….then tried to hold back tears. I explained to her that I was able to sense residual feelings and events and that I had performed paranormal investigations for many years. She smiled and told me why she was displaying tearful emotions.

Mary explained that her father was a member of the Irish resistance in Dublin and that he had always blamed King George V for the death of his brother during the 1916 “Easter Rising”. Her father was also captured by the British troops but managed to escape and make his way to the United States. He always wanted to go back to Ireland to reunite with family but was afraid that he would still be considered a fugitive. He eventually got married and raised a family. He worked as a gunsmith and bricklayer. Mary said he would pace in his study daily wondering how his friends and family in Ireland were getting along. In 1935, he had gathered enough money together to visit Ireland after he had received a visa. Then tragedy struck when her father suffered a severe stroke. The money he saved for his trip was used for his cremation and funeral.

Mary then stood up and said “please, follow me.” We walked down the hallway into a study and library. “This is where my father resides.” Mary stated. “I hear his footsteps and moans every night.” I was speechless. I asked her if she would mind if I tried to communicate with her father. She said “No, that’s not necessary. He wouldn’t understand…besides, he talks to me every evening.”

I did purchase the items and the steamer trunk. The signed photograph of King George V of Great Britain remains in my collection and continues to remind me of the sad Irish immigrant who simply wanted to see home one more time.

NOTE: this incident actually took place as described. Mary's recall of history may not have been totally correct but I felt that the encounter should be written as stated in her words. I continued to purchase pieces from Mary for several years after our original meeting. Sadly, Mary passed away in 2002 while on holiday...in Ireland. I was told her father's ashes were sent to Ireland to be mixed with Mary's ashes and scattered at an undisclosed location...Lon

From India, Madras
maliniluky

A true story itseems..............

The incident that I am about to relate to you happened before I was born. My grandmother told it to me, and I believe her story, or else I would not be retelling it now. It happened to her mother many years ago.

Our family was very poor and they lived in a cabin that was deep in the woods. My grandmother's mother was watching over Grandma and her brother. Both of them were young, not much over six years old. Nights get pitch black in the Michigan woods, and all they had for light were a few candles. The nearest cabin was at least a mile away, so the whole family had become used to solitude.

My great grandmother was idly knitting, keeping an eye on the children, when a strange feeling came over her. She felt almost as though she were being watched. Instinctively, she looked towards the door of the small cabin. There, on the window beside the door, appeared a bloody handprint before her very eyes. I wish you could hear the way she told me the next part, for the thought of it still sends shivers down my spine. A voice, soft but terribly clear, came out of nothing and kept saying "he murdered me, he murdered me."

The next day, when Great Grandpa came home, they pulled up the floor boards of the front porch and dug up the soft dirt floor in the area beneath the window where the handprint had appeared. Buried in a shallow grave was a skeleton of a man. His skull was caved in, and the general assumption was that a former owner of the cabin had murdered a peddler for his money. My Great Grandparents moved out the next day and after that, no member of my family would stay in the cabin again, even though they had put his bones to rest in a proper cemetery.

On my grandmother's good name, not a word of this is a lie.

From India, Madras
nithya_hr

Hey.... I Believe this...
I Have heard such incidents da......
Just think of your grand ma mind that moment when she saw hand print and heard the voice. God she must be brave yaar....
Me na , In my kitchen vessel will fall in the nights after i complete all my kitchen hold work.. i will run close to my hubby and hold him then he will say it is an RAT It has come to kitchen because u completed your work and u wont enter there.... so it is searching for its food there. this has hapenned mor that 3 times
This silly thing scare me to the core hats off to your grand ma da.

From India, Madras
maliniluky

Hey actually this was an forwarded mail to me from one of friends.............They said that it was an true story that happened recently
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.