No Tags Found!

parasurampur

Nitya, I presume, my point is not clear enough to clarify. So I quoted them once again.
I am not interested in discussion on existence of ghost.
My point is to discuss "life after death" which is separate from "ghost"

From India, Hyderabad
nithya_hr

Yes Bip and Runal Pls don joke yaar. IT HURTS !! There is a limit to touch the sentiment. As a friend its my humble request, rest is your decision.
From India, Madras
nithya_hr

Malini dont scold RJ And Bip... Pavam da... its ok. they are our friends na. As a friend we must consider their happiness. They are happy to respond like this. let them do what ever they want.

But we will continue our discussion

see what Bip wrote ?

#163 Reputation Report Today, 03:11 PM

bipin_baroda Join Date: Jun 2006

Quote:

Originally Posted by nithya_hr

Yes I Know...

What we can do is we can have two teams. one team who trust Ghosts. The other team , who do not trust Ghost.

So we know majority will be the team who trust in it. and we must ensure there is no arguement in it.

Name the teams by taking help of our friends here.... what say ???

Or we can just hav an open discussion the way it is going on now.

Quote:

Nitya, I presume, my point is not clear enough to clarify. So I quoted them once again.

I am not interested in discussion on existence of ghost.

My point is to discuss "life after death" which is separate from "ghost"

you guys dont hv any other wrk.................??

This hurts na.. when there are some threads where the discussion went upto 1000 no one will ask them they don hav work ??? Its their wish and intrest right ?? Iam hurt da. Though its humour section there is limit na ? Let us not respond.i do not want to hurt any one.

From India, Madras
maliniluky

Hey dont get disappointed yaar...........all this will happen and be bold....they were just kidding and even though if they are serious just ignore it.......
From India, Madras
maliniluky

Saw RJ is also interested so lets leave this sad things aside and lets get back to horror stories
From India, Madras
nithya_hr

Not in this thread. I will create seperate thread for GHOST STORY In that i will post. I Do not want any joke and insult in that.. i will be hurt a lot. If any one will do that i will not respond.
From India, Madras
rocksspriya11@gmail.com
ye kya ho rha hai mere thread me...........Gurrrrrrrrrrrrr........... RJ n Bip...be prepare for Pink lite in ur thread..........
From India, Delhi
maliniluky

Nithya dont be so sensitive............we cannot expect always a positive reply from everyone...........different people have different mentalities.........as a HR be bold to face watever the situation might be.............awaiting for ur post
From India, Madras
nithya_hr

I Have created new post for Ghost stories.....
I Will paste it here also , as i do not want to hurt Priya... Iam not sensitive da. Jut don want to be a reason for fun f an serious topic .
I Consider this also as my own thread. so i will share everything here too..
That thread i created because people can directly click on it to read the stories and incidents.
Priya hope iam not hurting you da. I Will post al info here also.

From India, Madras
maliniluky

may be its an serious topic but plz dont forget tat we are in humor forum so these kind of comments are common...............anyways paste it here also
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.