nithya_hr

I Hav something to share but too long to type.. will all of you read it ? it happenned in my family 100% true incident. I Have two things to share... but i need response from u all .
From India, Madras
nithya_hr

Hey ,

I Will first share a short incident happenned one year ago.

My Aunt ( My Mom's younger sister ). They stayed in rented house. in Tirupathi. Suddenly My aunt was sick. Our family astrologer came to our home and did dhyanam. He foound that there was an Ghost of ( Chakka). It is very powerfull.He interacted with that Ghost. That Ghost told that iam here in this house for many years.I Do not let any family stay here more than 6 months. I Let this family stay because i like the kid of this family ( 2 yrs Son of my aunt , the one who is blessing me in my album ). That Ghost told that there must not be any young couple staying in this house. Then Our astrologer did puja and tied an Knot ( Dhigbhandhan) near the entrance of the home and behind the home . Now h e said that Ghost will not enter inside the house it will roame arround the compound.

I Happenned to go Thirupati , What happenned it My granny was ill and hospitalised. i stay in hospital in night and come home in the day.

When i was having lunch and feeding the kid ( My aunt son dhiru ) , Dhiru was interacting with some one behind the house. I Saw there , no one was there. I was terrified. I Was feeding food he is asking me to fill to the air. ( He could see that Ghost ). an d dhiru was going close to that Ghost our Dog was pulling him back. God that afernoon was terrified for me and my cousin sister.

The other day in evening , Dhiru woke up from sleep and he did not want to come to hall. We as k wat happenned he says AMMA... He call that Ghost like that. He was literally crying. he was not allowing us to sit in hall . our dog was pulling us to the room. then we gave arthi to that dhigbhandhan then it was okay.

That was few experience , I Returned to chennai after that.

From India, Madras
nithya_hr

That big incident i will share tomorrow... as i will be disturbed if i explain it. it was 3 years struggle of my family/
From India, Madras
edwinarian
Dear Friends,

Ghosts are created by people who wanted to cheat others for their money. In India, especially by our MUM so that we will be at home in time & also to keep us stay away from strangers & experimenting from strange things...Actually I was thinking in this way till the summer of 2006. Coz it was @ that time, when i really happned to met witness a real thing which i have no words to explain. Actually my friend was the victim - We are nearly 6 people (college friends) stayed late night @ College hostel though we are all dayscholars...I think you guys can understand the reason behind our late night stay...(yes it was for a beer party)..Actually it should be around 3:30 & we were all in a deep sleep & suddenly heard one of our friend screaming as much as he could ..we found him shivering with his eye balls popping out of his eyelid...We are also able to find some nail marks around his neck..& after few minutes he was back to his form & wht he said completely made us to vacate the room @ the very next minute...He said that some big shadow was sitting on his chest for more than 2 minutes & he was trying to scream nearly for 2 mins but he couldnt...atlast somehw he screamed & woke up all of us..

..........I know you wont believe this...even I, if any one of you happened to written this.....but nw i coudnt ..coz that night made me to belive those things...

........forgot to say one thing...am not sure whether it was a Ghost or our Hostel Warden who was sitting on his chest...but after that incident..he was facing the same problem again & again ...Now he is in Texas,US......

Cheers,

Ed

From India, Madras
tpankhuri

Hi Ed
Hope your friend is fine now !!!!! I can believe on this as I have also encountered such situations !!!! This is really scary and at the same time you feel like helping your friend and you fail to do anything.....:unsure:

From India, Mumbai
parasurampur

Name : ghost alias devil alias demon alias bhoot

Form / appearance : transparent human body

Composition : soul & sky – one of the five elements (panch mahabhoot) of human body

Father’s name : No father / mother. It is swayambhu just like God

Address : Any place in the human world including the places of worship / non-worship.

Qualification: more qualified than human being.

Mode of travel : not required

Speed of travel : at the speed of human mind

Life expectency : based on their sentiments / attachment or circumstances.

TYPES OF GHOSTS

Un-natural ghosts :

a) Soul departs from a body but returns to the same body after some hours. Such souls are the ghost of short period

b) Soul leaves one body and enters into another body leads happy life afterwards. These are also of short period.

c) Soul of sadhak (self styled godman) keeps his physical body in a secluded place or in the custody of disciples, takes its subtle body, goes distance places to fulfil the wishes of another disciple, comes back to the original body after completing the intended job. These ghosts are of relatively longer period.

Natural Ghosts:

a) Soul of saint, backed by religious belief, prays God and follows the religious sentiments with an intention to stay in grave, after his death, till God takes with Him. Such souls are the ghosts of longer period. Based on his karmik (action) accounts and the depth of his religious belief the soul may stay in the grave till it is damaged.

b) Soul of hermit, backed by religious belief, stays away from human society, meditates in the deep forest / mountains, follows the religious sentiments with an intention to stay away from rebirth and human society. Such ghosts are also of longer period. Based on his karmik (action) accounts and the depth of his religious belief the soul may stay there till his desired environment changes.

c) Soul of the religious minded people, establishes shrines, longs for its long run development, unknowingly get attached with the shrine. Even after death the soul thinks of its development and stays there. Such ghosts are of longer period.

d) Soul of the person killed by black-magic performer get entangled with the witch. Such ghosts are also of longer period.

NATURE OF WORK:

Project – I (Charitable Activities) : Save human life by giving prior indicatation of tregedy, Safe guard ones kingdom or country from invaders. Protect loved ones.

Project – II (Religious Activities) : Souls construct and develop religious institution get attached with it, love to stay there after death, take care of it, hears prayers and promises of devotes, tries to fulfill their wishes. But take revenge if promises are not kept.

Project – III (Notorious Activities) :Souls under the control of witch tend to harass, create trouble and even kill any one as per the vicious desire of their master. All the souls of persons killed by these ghosts remain under the control of their master.

From India, Hyderabad
krishnaraomudaliar@hotmai
Life after Death
PL.NOTE AFTER DEATH NOTHING IS THERE THAN WHY YOU FEEL THAT THERE IS ANY OTHER TYPE OF LIFE IS THERE IT IS ONLY IN STORIES AND IN THE LETTERS LIKE YOUR`S Ghosts IS THE NAME GIVEN BY YOU OR ANY BODY BUT THE FACT IS FACT.
ghost really exist MY ANSWER IS----- NO------
KRISHNARAO MUDALIAR

From India, Bhopal
nithya_hr

parasurampur , Hey this thread is to discuss both the sides on belief of the Existance of Ghost.... Let people open up wat ever is there in their mind
From India, Madras
nithya_hr

Yes I Know...
What we can do is we can have two teams. one team who trust Ghosts. The other team , who do not trust Ghost.
So we know majority will be the team who trust in it. and we must ensure there is no arguement in it.
Name the teams by taking help of our friends here.... what say ???
Or we can just hav an open discussion the way it is going on now.

From India, Madras
maliniluky

Instead of naming teams i feel its best to have an open discussion......This will help us not to involve into any arguments...........watz say nithya
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.