chitrasuchi
Look wht a gr8 friends i have ...u pass such nasty comments on u friend....not knowing limit where to stop or waht to talk abt their friend in public...
thanx a lot RJ and ABHI......
i will never forget ur friendship...thanks...
a lot for letting us all gals knowi wht u think of ur frned and to wht extent u people will fall down..cheaply....
Thaks a lot...
bye for ever frm this cite hr
... Dont expect me to he here ever

From India, Hyderabad
maliniluky

Wah wah..............wat a friendship.........u all are real icons of friends n friendship.......hats of to u people
Friends have u completed or there is anything left to speak........why did u leave the other girls bring everyone into role........talk wat ever u feel........if u people say tat this is wat we are then dont expect any of us in this site anymore.........
We will never forget the way our friends has been treated..........Really feeling very bad.................Thanks once again

From India, Madras
abhi16march

I am not serious at all.............but not happy also.........you are not a kid,so befor using such words,you must think man.....anyway hope you wil not do it again...and I know you will say sorry to Chitra..coz you are nice guy
From India, Pune
hima1

I request not to misuse the friendship and pass on hurting comments!!! Kindly maintain limits on a Public Forum & try to give respect to a FRIEND!!!!
From India, Madras
hima1

That should not be the word here Nilesh.... Try to understand a person's feelings!!! How hurt one is to say she will not come back!!
Just saying a Chill Pill will not calm the hurt feelings down!

From India, Madras
maliniluky

Mast advice hai abhi but first see wat have u posted "but how do you know?? she is romantic and RJ you tooooooooooooooo".....
RJ u also fall under this category.............wat do u guys think abt ur self...........we dont bother whether u r serious or not but think twice before posting.......u dont have rights to hurt others especially ur friends feelings.........u dont know wat r limits.........jo mann me aaya wo post kardethe ho.......hah friends hmmm......

From India, Madras
abhi16march

ya thts wat i questioned?so wat to do ?> i should not ask ??i was not joking that time ok......i askd seriously...and was trying to convey my msg ,you are going wrong track.,...but now no more justification.............if u people thinkI am flirting or hurting the friends so keep thinking ,i dont bother abt this all...i know wat i am ???
Thank you very much to chitra and malini

From India, Pune
suman84

Abhi nd RJ listen we all r gud frends nd everyday we r pulling legs of our frends........ But u should respect womens nd we shouldn't create any issues on this topic.........
Say sorry to her..... she will definately understand nd come back.............
Chitz come back sweety..............:)

From India, Gurgaon
maliniluky

Hello Mr. Abhi i do appreciate the message that u wanted to convey but the way u convey was not good............u would have directly said guys dont go on wrong track......lets no mess up things.........we also know wat u r so tats y i did take liberty to speak on this, but when we in public forum few we should think twice before posting anything, do u now wats happening aroung just check the PM tat i sent u...........u will understand and even after reading tat if u stick to ur words....................
From India, Madras
abhi16march

I dont want to understand anything.....and I will suggest her ,if she dont like my friendship..if she is thinking ,i am flirting her ..so no need to come back again........... it can be repeated in future............
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.