maliniluky

Please read this story............Its true....

I have a very small house in a really peaceful neighborhood. I do not think my house is very old, but that has not stopped me from speculating that there is something is this house.

One night, I was really tired so I thought that I would watch TV and then go to bed soon after. I was sitting when I suddenly heard a loud sound right in front of me. Like something hit something else. I looked up and my lamp was moving... Like shaking! It looked like somebody or something had hit it, but there was nobody in my house and all the windows were closed!

I want to find reasons that would justify what I saw, but I cannot find any reason.

This is also not the only time that I have encountered strange things happening in my house.

I sleep really early, like around 9:30. It was a Monday and I went to bed around that time. I was about to close my eyes when I suddenly felt dizzy and then I started shaking. I opened my eyes so wide that I thought my eyeballs were going to shoot out of my eye sockets. I could not decide whither it was me shaking or the bed. I suddenly sprang out of my bed and turned on the lights. Yet again, there was nobody there. I went to sleep on the couch because I was sweating so much.

When I think about it, it felt like somebody had put their hands on the ends of my bed and shaking the bed. I do not know what it was, or maybe it was me shaking.

From India, Madras
poonam2410

I have something to share..true incident ..the real fear which i experienced while i was in std.X..

i dont know exactly what was that..but one thing i am sure of was that i was in my full conscious state of mind..i was sleeping in my room that day besides my window.We (me n my sis) use 2 have 2 separate beds in our room..i came 2 bed little early that day around 11:30 p.m as we use 2 sleep very late in nite. She was in other room with my dad..when i came 2 sleep i took one of my text book n start shuffling the pages..

Suddenly i felt something around my window...i glanced n found nothing..then i close the book n switched off the lite n was lying on my bed , with eyes open..

Again this time i felt very strange smell around my window...i thought it might b because of any creature out there..but i want to enquire..i saw thru the window..(thru the net after the window)..

i literally saw a damn strange creature which had a very long and broad human kind of face whereas i cldn't saw the front face..n totally white..highlighted in the envr. with very short legs and long ears...n he was climbing our pendula tree very fast...n i can remember well as i was watching him i was feeling a very strange pressure on my neck like m suffocating of watching him....n i continued watching him till he climbs on the top of the tree n i was just waiting him to return back so that i can see properly...but it got disappeared dramatically.............:-/

Afterwards, i cant tell u how i felt.....i was so scared and screamed badly.....everybody came 2 see me..n i got fever for complete 2 days afterwards.

I believe in God. I do have faith. But what was that???? that is still imprinted in my mind till now..

What could be that?? he was surely not human...i dont know.

From India, Kanpur
shrutiarjun

Hii Friends....:-D :huh::icon10: Interesting thread......adventurous topic...filled with mystery....good contributions :unsure:One interesting story enclosed:wacko::blink:
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps A_True_Story.pps (146.0 KB, 83 views)

poonam2410

Runal, u r like this since birth?or to gain attention from ppl??
If its the first case, then its okay..
if second, then i should suggest you that please try some innovative things instead of spoiling the topics..!!!

From India, Kanpur
maliniluky

Mai kudh dargaye thi re.........hmmm one more true story...

A couple of audible experiences to report. Sunday, the 18th, I was in my office, on my computer. Justin and my nephew Adam were in the living room playing a video game. Off and on, I could hear Justin and Adam conversing back and forth….but then out of no where (when it was quiet and no one in the house was talking) I heard a voice say (from right outside my office door) "Ma…Mama." The tone was very calm, yet it sounded almost like it was drained or almost like it was hesitant to call out…like it was afraid of disturbing me or who ever they were calling out to or who ever they thought I was when they called out. As soon as I heard the voice, I knew immediately…this was not a voice I recognized…the voice was of a very young child. I didn't get a response back, so I got up, walked down the hall to where Corey's room was…he wasn't in there….I went to the living room and there was Corey, Adam and Justin. I asked them "Did one of you just call me?" They all shook their heads "no".

[FONT='Times New Roman', Times, serif]Then, Monday the 19th, my nephew Adam also had an unexplained, audible experience. He said he was standing in Corey's bedroom doorway, talking with Corey. He said he heard what sounded like me, behind him, call Corey's name. He said he thought I was behind him, trying to get in to talk to Corey (because the voice was right near his ear), so he scooted to the side to let me by, but when he turned around…no one was there. He said he asked Corey "Did you just hear your mom call you?" but Corey hadn't….so he went to the dining room where I was sitting at the dining room table talking with a family friend to ask me if I had called Corey, but it wasn't me.
[/FONT]

From India, Madras
tpankhuri

One more incident

It was about a time when I use to study & stay in hostel!!! In one of the holidays we all decided that we will go to our home town by train we were 9 people in total!!!!

One of the guys among us was starring at the other continiously. (Ram & Ashok: - name changed deliberately) Firstly we thought this is some kind of prank or joke he is playing

soon Ashok became uncomfortable of this.. he stood up and went towards the doos of the compartment but the eyes of Ram didn’t stopped following him after some time we all started feeling a little uncomfortable about the whole scenario…. Among us we all asked Ram to stop this but it seemed like he was not at all listening to us….. Soon one of our member in the group scolded him and as soon as Ram spoke his voice was totally transformed it was a mix voice of two people very very scary……Then we all de borded our self on the nearest station.. All of them including Ram…

We all came out of the station and went to a place which was the playground of some colony… My friends started interrogating who was he what he want and after few hours of struggle in which they hit him also some time to know who was he… He replied he was dead X-boyfriend of the girl who is in love with Ashok and he is here to kill him….. Suddenly all my friends started hitting Ram and we realized that he had started crying…

Soon we all requested him to leave and he said he will leave but will never spar Ashok…. Soon Ashok asked him how he will go. He said there are many scooters which don’t have passengers on their back seat he will sit on any of them…. And suddenly Ram became unconscious…. We all took him to the doctor and then as soon as we reached hometown we all went for a big Mahapuja against that evil spirit……..

From India, Mumbai
shrutiarjun

Hii Friends....:grin: :huh::icon10: Interesting thread......adventurous topic...filled with mystery....good contributions :unsure:One interesting story enclosed:wacko::blink: ...Double DOSE:-D
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps A_True_Story.pps (146.0 KB, 20 views)

bipin_baroda

<image no longer exists>

An old man was out for a walk. When a storm came, he started looking for a place for shelter. Soon he found an old house. He ran up the porch and knocked , but nobody answered. By now the rain was pouring down, thunder was booming, and lightening was flashing. So he tried the door. It was unlocked, so he went inside. He made a fire with a pile of wooden boxes he broke up. It was so cozy, he fell asleep. When he woke up he saw a black cat near the fireplace. "That's a nice cat.", he thought, and fell asleep again. When he woke up again, there was a second cat in the room, but this one was as big as a wolf. It looked at him, and it asked, "Shall we do it now?" "No," said the other cat. "Let's wait till Martin comes." "I must be dreaming." thought the man, and fell asleep again. He woke up again, and saw another cat in the room, and this one was as big as a tiger. It looked the old man over, and it asked, "Shall we do it now?" "No," said the others. "Let's wait till Martin comes." The old man got up, jumped out the window and started running. "When Martin comes, you tell him I couldn't wait," he called.

From India, Calicut
bipin_baroda

spread ur bedsheet, den keep ur pillow under ur big head, say gud nite to ur hus........... close ur eyes, think of RJ and atomatically u vl sleep...........:icon6::icon6::icon6:
From India, Calicut
nithya_hr

Hmmmm If I Think of RJ Then i will get more scared na Bip. He is main Ghost in cite HR With Lal Batti .....
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.