raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Team, Attached the Funny video of "I am good". I hope its makes a laugh whenever you seen this video. Keep on watching & sharing.
From United States, Fpo
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip I am good.zip (1.06 MB, 294 views)

Team, Please must see the attached video its daily happened on our INDIAN traffic. BHAI/BAIYA THODA DEKHA CHALO. Keep on sharing.
From United States, Fpo
File Type: zip Bhai thoda theka chalo.zip (4.46 MB, 357 views)

Team, One more from my side Regarding "Save water" Dear Inder, Thanks for your Comments & Smoke Alarm video. Dear Maria, You are always welcome Madam!!!!!!!!!!
From United States, Fpo
File Type: zip Diploma Project Animation - Save water Save Life_x264.zip (3.65 MB, 317 views)

singh inderjeet

Dear Team, I don’t have much to upload now, but will be back soon with more. Regards, Inderjeet Singh"Born To Lead"
From India, Rajsamand
File Type: zip HSE.zip (8.72 MB, 495 views)

dipil

Dear All
As every where team work plays a vital role in implementing safety rules... Here is one video showing the importance of team work... If one among the team not plays his role the result will be as shown in the video... Enjoy the funny film... May be effectively used as a motivational video...
@Raghu & Inderjeet: Thanks a lot for sharing such great videos and for keeping this thread alive...
Keep on sharing and keep up the pace...

From India
File Type: zip teamwork.zip (1.52 MB, 359 views)

Team, I am on vacation will be off from citehr EHS forum for a while... I will catch you soon... byeee byyeee........ keep up the good work team....
From United States, Fpo
dipil

Dear Mr. Pravin & Suresh
First of all warm welcome to citehr and to the safety health of your employees forum...
Nice to hear your positive comments... Surely will try to keep on sharing what I am having...
Hope you people will keep on participate into the discussions of the forum and will share your expertise...

From India
dipil

Dear All Thought of sharing as I found it very nice... It’s really a good motivational clipping...
From India
File Type: zip Motivational Video, anti racial and Unity is strength.zip (5.13 MB, 621 views)

hansa vyas

Dear all,
It is rainy season & we all enjoy going picnic with family & friends.But be safe this can happen with any one.So be carefull at picnic spots.Sharing with u a incident shared by one of our collouges.
Regards,
Hansa Vyas

From India, Udaipur
File Type: zip never chalange natural powers.zip (6.04 MB, 416 views)

dipil

Dear Hansa
Thanks for your contribution... This video was shared in our forum under different thread by one of our forum member, still thanks a lot to make momentum in the thread...
Keep up sharing and keep on participating...

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.