dipil

Dear Terry

Great job again... its new news for me about that April is celebrating as Safe Digging Month in your country... its shows the awareness level and importance giving by your nation to safety... Keep on sharing your expertise with us...

Dear Raghu:

The home safety animation was really good... You know this is what one of the modifications we are doing in the stairs of our office buildings... Thanks for sharing...

@ All... Enjoy another one from myside... Don't do such horse play in your workplace...

@DUB07650

What problem you are facing... Please exactly tell me,.,, I will help you to resolve it and giving you assurance that you will feel proud once you download and put these into your collections... Come up with specific reply...

@School of International Language...

Nice to see your post,... Request you to come forward with new articles or presentation,,, or just post the link, so that who ever interested will download the same... However thanks and keep on participate...

From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip HowdoYOUtestyourairbags_.zip (3.02 MB, 289 views)

raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Dear Penney,
Thanks for your presentation it’s horrible for me. . . Keep on sharing mr.penney. . .
Dear dipil,
In your previous reply you wrongly wrote my name their should come Mr.penney name anyway NO PROBLEM correct it next time. . .

From United States, Fpo
tgpenney@gmail.com

Arc Flash training and education anyone
AVO Training Institute - Creating Safe Reliable Electrical Systems you know your Hot Spots?
<link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )
AVO Training Institute - Creating Safe Reliable Electrical Systems
<link outdated-removed>
<link outdated-removed>
Battery Safety and Arc Flash
<link outdated-removed>
<link outdated-removed>

From Canada, Calgary

Dear all ,
Mr.dipil sorry due to network connection yesterday its not upload now Here u go. . .
Dear penney,
Thanks a lot for your continueous contribution on our citehr EHS forum. . . keep on sharing . . .

From United States, Fpo
File Type: zip Propane Safety from SafetyInstructioncom.zip (5.03 MB, 425 views)

Dear all, Another one from myside regarding "Report unsafe condition". . . keep on sharing. . .
From United States, Fpo
File Type: zip Report Unsafe -Safety Animation-www.lorco.co.id_x264.zip (7.37 MB, 635 views)

dipil

Dear All
Have a look into another contribution from myside on "Near Miss"...
Dear Raghu: Both vidoes were great... Keep on sahring....
Dear Terry: Thanks for the great data regarding the Arc Flash...
Keep on sharing and keep up the pace...

From India
File Type: zip Temp de reaction.zip (1.92 MB, 349 views)

dineshdivakar

yeah your attachment is very nice bcoz some people ride the car same as this person. hehehe..... please be continue for posting such useful attachments.
From India, Delhi

Dear all,
Another one from my side regarding “General safety Rules”
Dear dipil,
Thanks for your “Near Miss video”. . . Keep on touch. . .
Dear Dinesh,
Thanks for your commands Mr.dinesh. Always keep on eye our citehr EHS forum you will get lot of benefits from itself. . .
Keep on sharing. . .

From United States, Fpo
File Type: zip General Safety Rules_x264.zip (3.44 MB, 840 views)

dipil

Dear Raghu
General Safety Videos Video seems great one... All in one... Good work... Keep it up...
@ All: Have a look into another one from myside... A perfect example of poor risk assessment...
@dineshdivakar
Nice to know that you beneficted from the site... Keep on sharing your views...

From India
File Type: zip Poor Risk Assessment.zip (6.38 MB, 676 views)

Dear all, Another one from myside regarding "Mask". . . Dear dipil, Thanks for your Poor risk assessment video. . . Keep on sharing. . .
From United States, Fpo
File Type: zip Mask.zip (4.18 MB, 461 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.