No Tags Found!

maliniluky

Thank you Nits for the wishes.............Thanks for ur support dear...........Am lucky to have such great friends around me whoz always ready to support me in all times.:icon1::icon1::icon1:
From India, Madras
Infodreamz
Hey Malini....Congratulation for ur success...................ab party???????????
May u always put ur one step ahead towards the ladder of success
You met the challenge with determination, strength, and total confidence!
Congratulations!

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg CongratulationonyourSuccess.jpg (41.7 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg congratulations cake.jpg (17.7 KB, 15 views)

hima1

Hey Malini,
How did I ever overlook this excellent Feature of your's? Thanks Mr.Taz ... For Pointing it out!!
All the day you are so active in CiteHR .. and yet You have got the Best Award!!! Amazing!! Of Course Dear, it is not the time taken for any Job .. it is the Commitment, Involvement and Dedication shown in anything that gives Path to Success!!! Don't working people need relaxation? And what else can relax us more than the company of Friends? We login Cite coz we have our good Friends here!!
What a Proof of contrast this is .. One who knows how to relax .. reduce stress .. keep mind out of Tension can achieve Success easily Else...............................Phew!!
I prefer your way Dear!! Anyone would.. Isn't it Friends? :icon1:

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.