No Tags Found!

ramakrishna.ga
Reward Your Employees - In Expensive Ways
Many supervisors simply forget to tell people that they are doing a good job. When we are hurried, it's often easier to point out shortcomings than instill praise. Praise takes work for amny of us to initiate.
Here are 101 Inexpensive ways to reward your Employees.
1. Say Thanks
2. Lunch with the Boss
3. Praise Staff at Meetings
4. Party at your House
5. Gift Certificates
Click here to read Total 101 ways
Thanks & Regards,
G.A. Ramakrishna

From India, Mumbai
Pinkii

Very Infomative post Sir......
once a question was asked to me in interview.. "i want to motivate me team... Can you tell any method jisme paisa na lagta ho"
i was able to tell only 4 methods whihc are ofcourse the part of your list.. wish this list would have been know to me earlier.
keep sharing such things
regards
PINKII

From India, New Delhi
nithiselva
very good posting. it is useful for all HR people since the management don’t want so invest money in rewarding people. the ways are more useful. thanks a ton with regards K.V.Selvaraj.
From India, Coimbatore
HIRSI

Hi This is very helpful - already working out ways to motivate 200 employees - great ideas and does not involve much money. Thanks for the post. Cheers HIRSI
From Australia
GOMATHY
A very informative one... if not 101 atleast a few in practise would bring a dramatic change....
From India, Madras
Simmy P
Dear Ramakrishna, We are using 4 of them and can say from experience saying a simple thanks makes lots of difference. But 101 ways : too good. Appreciate ur good work. Thanks & Regards, Simmy
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.