m11 insurance
Hi, can u tell me.....about group mediclaim insurance policy. i want to take it for my employees..... :) :)
From India, Lucknow
josh.amee
I have taken Group Mediclaim policy for my Parents on Oct 2008 By Paying for its premium from my Salary. And in March I have resigned the said company. No my q is can i avail the benifit of group mediclaim insurance for my parents after my resignation also or I need to consider it to be cancelled or i need to convert it into individual Mediclaim policy ? Do i need to pay difference amount for the same ?? Please do guide me
From India, Mumbai
Beacon akshi
hey hi
as your query that you have left the company so now the policy also lapses becoz that was a group mediclaim policy taken by your company which you have left.
now i want to knw if you are single or married if you are single you can add your parents and married then your spouse and then your parents.
Now you should ask the existing company if they have this policy or else you can take personaly
we deal in all insurance with all insurance companies as we are brokers, we work for clients free of charge for the suggestions and services any more doubt you can revert back

From India, Mumbai
abu

call me on 09985303565 name is abhijit. I work for emedlife insurance broking services ltd.
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf E-med Introduction.pdf (227.5 KB, 143 views)

ramamangal
Hi Deepak,
This is Rama Agrawal from Spire world New Delhi. I want to a Group Mediclaim Policy for our employees. I was trying you no. but it was not respond, please brief me abut the same and contact me on this No . (011-40714000 extn. 237).
Thanks
Rama Agrawal

From India, Delhi
DEEPAK_K_GUPTA

Hi Dear,
Trying to call you back on the above no. but nobody transferred the line.Kindly contact me today. Yesterday I was at Parliament for some insurance work and hence the phones were busy / switched off.

From India, Delhi
DEEPAK_K_GUPTA

Hi Dear,
Trying to call you back on the above no. but nobody transferred the line.Kindly contact me today. Yesterday I was at Parliament for some insurance work and hence the phones were busy / switched off.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.