No Tags Found!

Nirlon

A Mallu female (from the heart of Kerala) went for a job interview for the post of a SECRETARY. When the manager saw the Mallu's colorful attire and gold and well oiled uncombed jet black hair, his mind was screaming, "NOT THIS WOMAN."
Nevertheless, he still had to entertain the Mallu. So he told her "If you could form a sentence using the words that I give you, then may be I will give you a chance! The words are GREEN, PINK, YELLOW, BLUE, WHITE, PURPLE and BLACK."
The enthusiastic Mallu lady thought for a while and said : "I hear the phone GREEN GREEN GREEN, then I go and PINK up the phone, I say YELLOW......BLUE's that? WHITE did you say? Aiye, Wrong number ........Don't PURPLELY disturb people and don't call BLACK, ok? Thank you."
The Manager Fainted................

From Kuwait, Kuwait
V. VENU

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
nice post Nirlon .....
I know what made you laugh Szaridha. (Sari) :lol: :lol:

From India, Hyderabad
binubabu

Hi Siva,
Take it in the right spirit. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lots of Jokes are there about Keralites, Sardars, North Indians, Tamilians, Gujaratis....
This is just for fun... Enjoy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Regards
Binu

From India, Thiruvananthapuram
tsivasankaran

Hi Binu
I know it is a joke
But posting them as humour is not correct
Humour is all about making people to laugh and there will be a message
But jokes dont carry message
I welcome humou here
I do welcome jokes in private not in piblic
Siva

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.