No Tags Found!

rogi-kalyan-samiti-civil-hospital
I worked for 14 years. I am on an 11-month contract between two contract organisations with one or two days of break, but I completed duty more than 240 days a year. I am age-based retired from the department. I am eligible for Gratuity.

Madhu.T.K

Yes, you can and should claim gratuity. Any contract for 11 months and artificial breaks of two or three days will not make the service interruptive. You are eligible for gratuity.
From India, Kannur
Anonymous
ORGANIZATION NON PAYMENT OF GRATUIETY THAN WHAT IS PROCESS FOR RECEIVED GRATUIETY AS PER LAW/ONLINE PORTAL I AM COMPLAIN ONB SHAMADHAN PORTAL FOR GRATUITY BUT MY COMPLAINT TRANSFER TO LABOUR (AS PER ATTACHEDMENT) COMMISSIONER GUJARAT BUT NOT ANY INFORMATION PVIDE ME KINDLY SUGGEST ME PROPER PROCESS.
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf SAMADHAN APPLI TRNS TO LAOUR-COM-3-11-23.pdf (83.6 KB, 0 views)

Madhu.T.K

On perusal of the mail sent by the ALC (Central) it is understood that you had filed the complaint not for getting gratuity but for termination of employment. This will not come under the Central Labour Commissioner but will come under the State labour authorities only. That is why they have transferred the complaint file to State. As directed you can approach the Officer concerned or you can file a fresh complaint against termination and or recovery of gratuity with the officer concerned of the state.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.