anilkapur
Dear All, Please urgently help. I am working in a PSU and getting salary arrears due to recent wage revision. I had earlier opted for 20 percent VPF in addition to 10 percent compulsory PF from basic salary. Now my question is 'will VPF be deducted from arrears also (the increased basic salary) in addition to PF? I mean will PF plus VPF (30 percent in all) be deducted from arrears or it will be just 10 percent? I do not want VPF to be deducted as my arrear amount will become negligible then. Please reply urgently.
From India, undefined
Madhu.T.K

Is your PF with Employees Provident Fund Organisation or with the government? In the former case, I believe the contribution is 12% and not 20%. If the higher contribution has been in effect from the date from which the arrears is payable, then you will have to contribute at 20% on arrears also.
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.