Khumansingh
I was terminated by a life insurance company immediately. I was a confirmed employee of company. Reason of the termination was mentioned in latter is clause 9(c) ¡¡¡, 9(c)(iv) and 6(f) (iv). Kindly tell me what is the meaning of these clauses.
From India, Jaipur
Ashutosh Thakre

Dear Khumansingh,
Kindly refer to your appointment letter for the details of these clauses. This will be explained there itself. These clause nos are from your company and therefore only the person who has the letter can explain them.
Regards,
Ashutosh Thakre

From India, Mumbai
Prgarg316

Dear Khumansingh,
I totally agree with the reply given by Ashutosh Thakre. More so, it is settled law that no one can be condemned or terminated without affording an opportunity of being heard. In your case the principal of natural justice should be followed. If your services were in Government Organization then your services will be protected by Article 311 of Indian Constitution.
Regards,

From India, Gohana
psdhingra

You may refer to clauses of the conduct & discipline rules of your organisations.
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.