SDUTT2001
Reply not recd. pls advice on my earlier post. I worked in life insurance co. ltd. in year from 2006 to 2009. can I approach labour court about my termination. pls advice. dutt
From India, Mumbai
nathrao

What was the reason for termination? It is now 6 years since you got terminated,why did you delay approaching labour court?
From India, Pune
Ashutosh Thakre

Dear SDutta, You have already sent a notice rom the labour court as per the last update. What is the exact query and what is the help that your are seeking? Kindly clarify? Regards, Ashutosh Thakre
From India, Mumbai
SDUTT2001
First of all thanks to u for reply.
Case is still pending in court.
company became exparte two times. And still exparte. I seek advice on following points
1) whether I am covered under the definition of 'workmen' under industrial act.
a) My designation was sr. agency manager.... having no administrative powers and just to promote the sales of policies. having no subordinate staff .
b) my basic salary is approximately 6500. but total in hand salary was approximately 20000.
c)whether appropriate government is labour court in my case. as co. is Ltd. life insurance co.
My pf is still pending with co. what is its effect?
is there some latest cases decision or amendments regarding this.
pls advice accordingly u can ask any detail u need to reach at right advice.
thanks
Dutt

From India, Mumbai
SDUTT2001
As I told in my first post I immediately approached to labour inspector and then labour conciliation commisstioner after that case adhhered to labour court this process passed my 1 year and now case is pending with labour court . date on date and date on date. co. became ex part e two or three times. I never visited ur site now fortunately I found ur site so I thought I should also take ur advice.
thanks

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.