No Tags Found!

sheelakarthik
Hi,
pls guide me :
employer is not paying salary on time.
and he will tell all the story while paying salary that too he need to think whether to pay salary r not
if at all anybody raises any issue regarding it.
employer will fire them immediately without any notice period. and he will not pay salary to employees .
when ever he l feels to fire he l fire without intimation.
what are measures can been taken to avoid it...

From India
Prashant B Ingawale

Please change the organization at the earliest. This petty fight will not help you in long run.
From India, Pune
jkct15

HI
The law clearly states the duration to pay salary for employee and its depends on the size of the company. In this case, if you are scared that you might be sacked anytime, better continue till you wish to. Otherwise stand for the rights and you can always fight for your rights.There are plenty of statutory obligations/ liablities which has to be followed by the employer. So decide to fight or to stay calm till you find a better place.

HR4NATION

Resign from the company and look for another job. As Prashant has put, it is not worth fighting for this. Do not waste your time, money and effort over this. Better put all these to find a better job
From India, Madras
bcarya

Dear Sheela Karthik,
Although, there are certain Law under the Labour Law to prevention of such unfair practice of the Employers and Prevent the employees from its effects. But for that, you will need to fight long against it.
So, as the other learned members has advised, I'll also advise you that it is better to look for a change and it will be a good change for your future also.
Best of Luck.

From India, Delhi
vaijayanthi K
Better quit the job. As a employer, you cannot change their mentality. Wish you best of luck for your next one. Vaijayanthi
From India, New Delhi
rajive.mishra0@gmail.com
hi as advised my friends pls quite your job as soon as other wise ready to long fight. its your choice. Regards; Rajiv mishra (adv)
From India, Indore
Arunjain.ncl

Hello,
Such things happen in a very small organization which has no image/reputation in market. It is just running. So first of all, try to change the Company as soon as possible. Secondly, try to organize the workforce if they too are feeling deprived of their legitimate rights/dues. If the others are ready to combine themselves with you, you can put forward their demand before the employer. Employer, because I presume there must not be a formal management in functioning because of the size of the Company. There are provisions of interest payment for delayed salary payment in PW Act. If denied you can approach the ALC(Central) or RLC(Central) of your Area. BUT initiate any action only after you are more than 100% sure that no other worker will ditch you or you will be the only man to suffer the consequences. If all will be united, it is not possible for the employer to dismiss you all at the same time.
Be careful and judicious in your decision and action. Good luck.
AK Jain

From India, Jabalpur
fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

I would not suggest to run away from the battle field.
First let the forum know more about the company, and your role in the company
As advised by Mr. A K Jain, if you are supported by your other team mates and not one man show, please knock the appropriate door as advised by Mr. Jain, as I believe someone has to initiate a fight against the employer for the unfair practice, but again before hand make sure that at any given point of time it should not backfire you and if at all it backfires you, it should not hamper your daily needs. So act wisely that's only I can advise.

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.