ajit_v
I am having one month short for completing 5 years I purchased a flat one month ago I am of the impression that i can apply loan from pf after purchasing.But now they says that after purchase i can\'t apply for loan. Is there any guideline/circular regarding this. is there any other way to withdraw amount from pf. Please help
From India, Madras
eswaa1979

For he construction/ purchase of dwelling unit (house/ flat)
Type of Advance
Purpose Eligibility Maximum Admissible Amount** Proof/ documents required
Under Para 68-B of the Scheme
Only Once (either 'construction or purchase of house' or 'repayment of housing loan)
Apply in Form-31 For the construction/ purchase of dwelling unit (house/ flat)
Should complete 5 Years of service
Only once in service
property should be in the name of self or spouse or jointly
should not be a joint property owned by other than the spouse
36 times of Wages Declaration in the Proforma obtained along with application signed by Member
Apply in Form-31 through Employer

From India, Chennai
ajit_v
Thank you eswaa(sorry don't know the name) i know this but my question is whether i can apply for home loan after the transaction is over( registration and all). when i checked with the finance of my company they said they can't give loan if the registration is over. I wish to know is there any rule stating that we will not get the loan after registration. Kindly reply
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.