aman247
dears
i am working in a company with a strength of 120employees....this month my company gave the termination letter to all my colleagues except 5 to 10 employees.I am working here since 2006.In the termination letter company odes not give any reason of this action and cleared that they will us the one month salary and other dues like gratuity and leaves balance.But as per my joining letter my services will be liable for three months after termination.
so please guide us what we have to do to get my three months salaray instead of one month.

From India, Chandigarh
maroofhr

Dear Aman,
A Termination letter for a confirmed employee must with legitimate reason. And under what clause the management has taken this action against you must be clearly specified. Also if it is mentioned in your App.Ltr , that you are liable for 3 months notice pay, then you should approach the Labour Commissioner and lodge complaint against your employer.
Regards,
Maroof

From India, Aurangabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.