NIRAVR89
Salary Hike
Dear Sir Mam,
I have been working with one company since 1 yr. Now during this period I never got any increment. Now while otherside when a new person is going to join in any department they are offring more salary without any relevant exp. or education. in this case how i can ask for a rise ?
pls. help me.

From India
Ruchis
Hi Nirav, I think you should better go and talk to your reporting head and clear out the matter. Ruchi
From India, Mumbai
NIRAVR89
Ya but how i need to represent this matter with my boss ? I m having a good Edu. qualifications compare to my other colleuges. But despite of this m not getting better pay. pls. help.
From India
shils37
Hi Nirav,
It is better to write a mail to your reporting Manager, Convey all the information with your performance in the work, your commitment etc..
Please do not compare your self with any of your colleague, each individual will be having his own talent, so if you start speaking this with your boss he might take in different manner
All the best
Regards,
Shilpa

From India, Bangalore
rkulkarn

If All above tricks will not help to rise your salary,
then change is the type of nature. so look for change your current job.
Then it may come two posibilities -
1) If you really good and qualified in your work then your org. will automatically rise your salary.
2) you will get good salary job in other org. , if you have good skills then he then it is possible.
almost you have done 1 yrs in this org. so it is org.'s responsibility to hike your salary.
but it may not happen then choose any way.
With Regds
RK

From India, Mumbai
NIRAVR89
My Boss / Director is completely satisfied with my work. They have sent me many mails for appreciation since my joining. But I think they are conservative. so pls. help me in this case what i can do. My profile is (ISO)- Quality Management department. I m alone handeling this responsibilities.
My CTC is 1 lac./ annum. how much hike i can demand ???
As i have already worked for 1 yr. so I dont want to see outsiders. pls. pls. help me.

From India
iinfrasolservices

First of all know your market worth. Look at what other companies can offer you for your skills, knowledge and talent alongwith the work load. Maybe you can give interviews to find this out especially your weakness and strengths. Once you find some other organization ready to go for you, then speak to your reporting supervisor (boss/manager or whatever)....discuss about your job role n responsibilities alongwith your salary. Do not compare what others are getting. If it works, the raise is yours....if not, the other job is yours!!!!!!........either ways you win.....all the best................rgrds HR-with-No-Beating-Around-The-Bush
From India, Mumbai
wiseprecedent
Dear Nirav,
Before going to dream of any thing high, ground preparation is to be made. No company deliberately do discrimination among its staff. So please consider the following points:

1. Depending upon the nature of work of the companies, time to offer increament differs. So, get this information first. (in case you joined in the month of Oct. and offer time of company's increment is March, then you have to wait upto that time.

2. The qualification and experience (irrespective of relevance) of the new joinees.

3. The nature of assignment (productive or non productive i.e. directly related to revenue earnings of the company or not).

4. The recommending body (may be some higher aurhorities) for the new joinees.

Human nature is that first s/he needs a place and then tries to expand. This should be made in a suitable manner. So, don't be so hurry to approach your boss for an increament, simply by comparing with others.

In my opinion, taking the above and similar other points in to the account, you may causually talk to your reporting manager and then proceed.

Regards,

From India, Hyderabad
NIRAVR89
Ya i have already tried all this thing. I m able to get the same kind of pay some where else. I have a close attachment to my existing employer so i dont want to move. & i wnt them to give me the same kind of pay.
I am very much confused what to do ?
I am counting on you pls. assist me.

From India
iinfrasolservices

Since you cannot get the raise the other option after reading ur latest post is to get the deduction of pay of your competitor n if that too is not possible then PLEASE BEAR IT THEN........................you seem to have exhausted all available options under the sun..............rgrds

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.