No Tags Found!

preeti_sharma_11286
Dear All,

I am working with Pvt. Company as HR, I also pursuing my MBA correspondently but having doubt that shall I write the same on my CV or not because I have heard that pursuing any course creates negative impression on the interviewer. I want your suggestions regarding the same, Shall I write or not?, your valuable suggestions can help me lot!!

Thanks in advance

Preeti

From India, New Delhi
Rajat Joshi

Hi Preeti,

Personally the information which you have heard is not correct and valid at all.

Infact it shows that the person is keen on upgrading himself/herself . Distance learning is increasingly becoming a very viable option, particularly for people who for whatever reasons, personal, professional or financial, are unable to devote time and resources to a full time program

It is very important that at the time of the interview..please be thorough on the subjects you have covered so far. I have seen people who are pursing the various courses but are not aware of the fundamentals and nor they are able to justify as how it would add value to them or to the organization.

Best Wishes,

Rajat Joshi

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.