Hi All,
Can anybody please explain me the difference between CTC and remuneration?
Lets assume my actual CTC is 2.8 L PA, I'm getting regular shift allowance for the past 3 years as Rs.400 per day. My New company asked me to fill the details of my salary for background verification and it is mentioned as "current remuneration". I have mentioned as 3.3 L PA in the 'Variable' field under remuneration. I did calculation based on my payslip for the past 1 year. Will it affect my profile during background verification? Will they revert back my offer? or will they get back to me for explanations.
Please reply.
From India, Chennai
Can anybody please explain me the difference between CTC and remuneration?
Lets assume my actual CTC is 2.8 L PA, I'm getting regular shift allowance for the past 3 years as Rs.400 per day. My New company asked me to fill the details of my salary for background verification and it is mentioned as "current remuneration". I have mentioned as 3.3 L PA in the 'Variable' field under remuneration. I did calculation based on my payslip for the past 1 year. Will it affect my profile during background verification? Will they revert back my offer? or will they get back to me for explanations.
Please reply.
From India, Chennai
- is your concern only around variable component that you have mentioned? - They may just want to see what your variable pay may be there
From India, Chandigarh
From India, Chandigarh
Thanks for the response Nainz.
There was 2 rows to mention Fixed and Variable remuneration. I have mentioned Annual Remuneration as 3.3 L in variable field, left fixed as blank. My actual CTC is 2.8 L PA, but i'm getting regular shift allowances and I have calculated everything and mentioned as 3.3 L as my annual remuneration.
From India, Chennai
There was 2 rows to mention Fixed and Variable remuneration. I have mentioned Annual Remuneration as 3.3 L in variable field, left fixed as blank. My actual CTC is 2.8 L PA, but i'm getting regular shift allowances and I have calculated everything and mentioned as 3.3 L as my annual remuneration.
From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.