No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi, I have a total of 4+years experience for the first 1.8 years I have worked in a "d" company, and i have the salary statements and pf account too..and later I have got a job on a contract basis with a "x" company and started working to "y" company through "x" company..during this period i have not opted for the PF and there was no PF deducts and after 2 years I have become permanent in the x company and continued working to the same "y" company.

When I got permanent in the "x" company, I opted for the PF, and deductions were made and credited accordingly for the next 5 months. Now I got an offer from a new "m" company...even though I have PF and statements for the last 5 months... he is asking why there is no PF for the contractual period... he is not listening to me at all about what to do. someone please help me

From India, Hyderabad
balrajrd
Inform the M company that since you were a consultant with X company for 2 years and since you had opted not to have PF deductions done, there were no entries made. After you had converted to a permanent pay roll you have opted for PF and for 5 months deductions are shown. So the company M cannot ask the details of non existence for PF during the contract tenure.
From India, Madras
sai-sumanth4625296
Much Appreciated for your response..but he saying that even though the role is contractual..the pf deduction is mandatory.the doudt i am having is as far as i know we can opt out of the pf during contractual period right? or is there any latest new rules implemented now a days..can some one please clarify this to me
From India, Hyderabad
balrajrd
It is not right. When a person works on contract or as a consultant we have the right to opt out of PF. And most companies employing consultants clearly give that information during the time of on boarding that they are not going to pay PF since then again once the duration is completed they have to release you from the organization and it is not advisable to include PF.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.