No Tags Found!

ravi-k-s
Dear HR Leaders, I did my MSW-HR in 2017. Still, I have been working at a petrol station in the UAE for the past four years. Now, for the last year, I've been actively searching for a job and am constantly thinking of ending my life. However, I know I don't have the right to do so; it's that only the almighty's decision lies solely. Also, I have 2 years of experience in hospital pro, BPO, BPO bank, and admin in start-ups. I am here to solicit your help in getting any job.

Thank you.

From India, Kochi
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, You possess a good qualification with 6 years of rich experience in different field, currently employed in UAE. Then why this frustration Man? Throw away your thought of ending life. Be optimistic and confident. Hope you have a proper Resume with you. If not hire the services online portals like Naukri who will help you with good resume ( they will charge nominally) Register the profile with leqding recruitment portals. Also try through friends network. You will get it. Consistant efforts is important. All the very best.
From India, Madras
ashok pal

Sir/Madam,
Do only job which are related to your MSW-HR at whatever payment you receive. After sometimes you will get very good job. You did different jobs in 6 years, but they are not related to your MSW-HR . Thank you!

From India, Indore
tejasthakaria5700@gmail.com

Dear,
MSW with specialization in HR is really good degree. After completion of your acedemic in the year 2017, you suppose to accept job in the HR field only but may be due to less salary you may choose other profession.
But at the same time, you gained diversified experience while working in Hospital, Bank, Start up etc which hase definitely enhanced certain skill in you, you shall use these skills to find out new job... Do not give up, do reading, learn new thing, do not give importance to salary but do join company giving you an opportunity in HR field learn there, get expirence from there ane then you will get succeed in your career.. My best wishes to you..

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.