sreevanihr
Hi, Can anyone share the latest HR policies to pusblish for employees in india. Thanks Sree
From India, Bangalore
NK SUNDARAM

Hi, Greetings ! Kindly remember that HR policies are not like Bhagvad Gita or Bible. There are no universal HR policies. HR policies relating to labour compliance related, employee related and also performance and other parameter related. There is no standard or uniform policies. policies differ for a manufacturing facility for a hotel industry, for a marketing set up etc. We, as HR professionals discuss with the stake holders or management to know your company's vision, mission and values of the organisation and bring a connection to the policies. All the policies of one organisation may not fit in to another organisation. If you people are very serious about this, please use my services. I will charge only for the time that I spend for your organisation. I already have two clients, one from Bangalore and another from Chennai for implementing Performance Management System in their organisation. Am an HR professional with over 52 years of experience in industry, ,including 40 years in HR domain. Just google my name. Best wishes
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.