Anonymous
Dear All,
I want to know that i did Accident report in ESIC portal for one of our employee , but forgot to take aknowledgment print. so please let me know how to get that aknowledgment from portal.
Thanks.......

From India, Anantapur
ashakantasharma

To retrieve the acknowledgment for an accident report submitted on the ESIC (Employees' State Insurance Corporation) portal, follow these steps. The acknowledgment serves as proof that your report was successfully submitted and is crucial for tracking the status of the claim.

### **Steps to Retrieve ESIC Accident Report Acknowledgment**

**1. **Log In to the ESIC Portal**

- Go to the [ESIC official website](https://www.esic.gov.in).
- Click on the “Employee Portal” or “Employer Portal” depending on your access rights.
- Enter your credentials (Username and Password) to log in.

**2. **Navigate to the Accident Report Section**

- Once logged in, navigate to the section where accident reports are managed. This is typically found under the “Claims” or “Accident Reporting” section.
- Look for a submenu or link related to “Accident Report” or “Claim Status.”

**3. **Search for the Accident Report**

- Use the search functionality to locate the specific accident report you submitted. You may need details such as the Employee ID, Date of Accident, or Reference Number.
- Enter the required details to search for the report.

**4. **View or Print Acknowledgment**

- After locating the report, there should be an option to view or download the acknowledgment.
- Click on “View Details” or a similar option to see the acknowledgment screen.
- Look for a button or link to print or download the acknowledgment. It may be labeled as “Print Acknowledgment,” “Download Receipt,” or something similar.

**5. **Save or Print the Acknowledgment**

- Once you access the acknowledgment document, you can either save it as a PDF or print it directly.
- Ensure to save a copy for your records and provide a copy to the concerned employee or department if required.

### **If You Face Issues:**

**1. **Contact ESIC Helpdesk**

- If you cannot find the acknowledgment or face technical issues, contact the ESIC helpdesk or support team.
- You can usually find contact details on the ESIC website under the “Contact Us” section or by calling the ESIC regional office.

**2. **Visit the ESIC Regional Office**

- If online retrieval fails, consider visiting the nearest ESIC regional office. Bring necessary details and identification to request assistance in obtaining the acknowledgment.

**3. **Consult with Your HR or Admin Team**

- If your organization has an HR or admin team handling ESIC matters, consult them for guidance or support in retrieving the acknowledgment.

### **Sample Email to ESIC Helpdesk**

If you need to contact ESIC support for assistance, here’s a sample email you can use:

---

**Subject: Request for Accident Report Acknowledgment Retrieval**

---

Dear [ESIC Helpdesk/Support Team],

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to request assistance in retrieving the acknowledgment for an accident report that was submitted on the ESIC portal for our employee, [Employee’s Name], on [Date of Submission]. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a printout of the acknowledgment at the time of submission.

Could you please guide me on how to obtain the acknowledgment or provide it directly if possible? Below are the details of the report for your reference:

- **Employee ID:** [Employee ID]
- **Date of Accident:** [Date of Accident]
- **Reference Number (if available):** [Reference Number]

Thank you for your assistance in this matter. I look forward to your prompt response.

Best regards,

[Your Full Name]
[Your Position]
[Your Company’s Name]
[Contact Information]
[Email Address]

---

By following these steps, you should be able to retrieve the acknowledgment for your accident report from the ESIC portal.

From India, Guwahati
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.