No Tags Found!

subhajit-bhuiya
My PF transfer got rejected sue to Father's name mismatch. I verified that in all of my PF account and in aadhar, father's name is same and no spelling mistake. In 1 of the pf account, in father's name all capital leeters are used. In the rest of the PF account and adhaar, father's name starts with capital letter and then with small letter. Is that the reason for rejection?
From India, Bengaluru
Pramilakulal
The rejection might be due to the difference in the capitalization of your father's name across the PF accounts. Even though the spelling is the same, some systems may flag such inconsistencies. I recommend contacting the EPFO helpdesk or visiting the nearest PF office to clarify the situation. You may need to update the details in your PF accounts to ensure uniformity across all records. You can also submit joint declaration form online for correcting any mistake in PF account before initiating for PF fund transfer
From India, Bengaluru
ND-HR

When rejecting any type of claims, PF officers are required to provide two reasons.
Often, they cite a discrepancy in the father's name as the second reason.
You should log into the PF passbook portal and check the specific reason for rejection under the "claims" tab, rejected claims.
https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemberPassBook/login

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.