editorialmanager
Dear HR Professionals,
I've got a couple of questions on exit papers & formalities. I would truly appreciate your insights on these.
Q1. Would an employee be entitled for a pay slip of August, if he, for example, resigns on September 1? The employer issues a full and final settlement dated September 1, but a prospective employer might want the latest payslip, which, in this case, would be the August payslip.
Q2. And if the employee resigns the organization on October 1 can he tell the prospective employer that he was on LOP for the month of September, and submit the August payslip as the latest payslip.
Thanks & Regards
EM

From India, Bangalore
bhardwaj_ch1

(1) Yes, eligibel for Last Salary slip,under Minimum Wages Act. andother related act such as ID Act,Factory Act.
From India, Ahmadabad
editorialmanager
Thanks Suja, but are there any exceptions to the rule. Perhaps, the August payslip might include revisions in pay structure, and the employee wishes to negotiate a better pay with the prospective employer.

Thanks Bhardwaj, do you have any specific section in Minimum Wages Act in mind?
Q1. Would an employee be entitled for a pay slip of August, if he, for example, resigns on September 1? The employer issues a full and final settlement dated September 1, but a prospective employer might want the latest payslip, which, in this case, would be the August payslip.
If an employee is relieved on September 1, he will not be getting a payslip for August as he will be getting his Full & Final settlement on September 1. In this case, the latest payslip will refer to the July month.

From India, Bangalore
Madan Mohan

Dear HR Professionals,

I've got a couple of questions on exit papers & formalities. I would truly appreciate your insights on these.

Q1. Would an employee be entitled for a pay slip of August, if he, for example, resigns on September 1? The employer issues a full and final settlement dated September 1, but a prospective employer might want the latest payslip, which, in this case, would be the August payslip. Dear EM, Please tell me one think do you prepair Salary for the month of Aug. and employee work in Aug. than what is the problem to give tham payslip for the m/o Aug. as per payment of wages and minimum wages act you must be given in payslip for the month of Aug becouse he is working in Aug month

Q2. And if the employee resigns the organization on October 1 can he tell the prospective employer that he was on LOP for the month of September, and submit the August payslip as the latest payslip. If the employees lwp (Leave without pay) that means his salary / wages is nill so not need to given nil payslip. and submit august payslip as the latest payslip because he is not working in sep.

Thanks & regard
Madan Mohan
Gurgaon

Thanks & Regards
EM

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.