Greetings. I am Vishal here. Recently became a member of citehr. Can anyone please tell me the topics on which we can do Six Sigma Projects related to HR.
From India, Mumbai
From India, Mumbai
Thanks. Actually I will try to evaluate the effectiveness of staff who have taken six sigma training during the last 5 years and how has my company benefited from them.
From India, Mumbai
From India, Mumbai
That might turn out to be quite painful.
I'd be interested to see if your company has made a profit after all the training, new equipment, and removal of people from their roles has been taken into account. - Many companies have not.
From United Kingdom, Glasgow
I'd be interested to see if your company has made a profit after all the training, new equipment, and removal of people from their roles has been taken into account. - Many companies have not.
From United Kingdom, Glasgow
Hi Vishal,
You could look at the cycle time reduction for HR Processes like Recruitment (Time from getting manpower requisition request to a candidate joining), or Processing of employee services like claims processing, F&F etc.
Anuraag
From India, Gohana
You could look at the cycle time reduction for HR Processes like Recruitment (Time from getting manpower requisition request to a candidate joining), or Processing of employee services like claims processing, F&F etc.
Anuraag
From India, Gohana
The improved qulaity of service like faster response to the HR customers could be the areas for which we can have sis sigma project
Hie there.
Thanks for all inputs.
Last week i was in Bangalore and attended the training on Six Sigma.
I agree that effectiveness of training would turn out to be a big ask. I even discussed the same with my faculty. I am at Bharat Electronics Limited (Taloja-Nr. Navi Mumbai) plant. We have some employees who come late regularly. So I will try to reduce that no. and the same I have taken up as my six sigma project.
I have started to gather data.
I am waiting for feedback.
From India, Mumbai
Thanks for all inputs.
Last week i was in Bangalore and attended the training on Six Sigma.
I agree that effectiveness of training would turn out to be a big ask. I even discussed the same with my faculty. I am at Bharat Electronics Limited (Taloja-Nr. Navi Mumbai) plant. We have some employees who come late regularly. So I will try to reduce that no. and the same I have taken up as my six sigma project.
I have started to gather data.
I am waiting for feedback.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.