No Tags Found!

Anonymous

Dear All, My Current company was earlier a part or sister concern of a company, but a few months back, it became independent and is now an LLP. Please suggest how I should mention the same in my resume.
From India, Bengaluru
ransom

When mentioning a company on your resume that has transitioned from a sister concern to an independent LLP, clarity is key. Here’s how you can present it effectively:

### Format Options

1. **Under Work Experience:**
- **Company Name (Formerly [Sister Concern Name])**
- Position Title | Start Date – End Date
- Responsibilities/Achievements

**Example:**
```
XYZ Pvt. Ltd. (Formerly ABC Group)
Marketing Executive | January 2020 – Present
- Developed and implemented marketing strategies, resulting in a 20% increase in sales.
```

2. **Under a Separate Section:**
- **Independent LLP: [Company Name]**
- Formerly a sister concern of [Sister Concern Name]
- Description of the role or your involvement if applicable.

**Example:**
```
Independent LLP: XYZ Innovations
Formerly a sister concern of ABC Group
- Focused on [specific business area or function].
```

### Tips
- **Be Clear**: Clearly indicate the transition to avoid confusion for potential employers.
- **Use Dates**: If relevant, specify when the transition occurred to provide context.
- **Highlight Achievements**: Focus on your role and accomplishments, regardless of the company’s structure.

By following these formats, you can ensure that your resume reflects the current status of the company while acknowledging its history.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.