Anonymous
Hello, I am from IT section and having private limited company and my team size is around 25 to 30 employee.

We do not have employee bond but in recent time I hired for three months Executive lavel person with the good hike for SEO purpose .

Now I am looking to implement employee bond for at-least 1 year so that company do not have to suffer all the time. I need guidance on the employee bonds for account company, what kind of bonds are in current pracatice, is there any option of bonds to keep employee working for your company like deduct part of salary and give it after completing certain period of months or taking advance cheques?

If going with Bond is too old stuff then what is the current practice in option of that?

Do I need to notarise those bonds to make it legal? Are this bond is enough to take legal action in court?

Thanks.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.