No Tags Found!

manmitha

hi all,
Gud morning!!!!
one of my friend resigned the job and she wanted to send a mail to every one saying gudbye to her collegues and to her seniors,how to send the mail for this matter,can you please help me.....
its urgent........
Regards
Manmitha

From India, Madras
Satish Sharma

Dear Friends,

As many of you know that Tomorrow the 30th October’07 will be my last working day with (Company's name). Finally time has come to say Good Bye to an institution like company's name that is rich of talented Professionals which provided me with a platform of opportunities for Personal and Professional Development for more than (No of years service).

A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for all those who are friends.

With this Leaving note I would like to express my sincere gratitude towards all my Colleagues and friends who have stood by me during good and bad times in my Professional as well as Personal encounters.

I would like to thank my Super ordinates who have been a major contributor to my current position. Words cannot express my gratitude for whatever they have done for me during my tenure.

I know that knowingly or unknowingly I may have hurt many among you and I apologize for the same.

I wish lots of success to the Organization and all the employees for its future assignments which will be driven by the success of the individuals working hard for the Organization Goals.

Please feel free to contact me for any queries regarding the projects as well.

Contact no.....................

Regards

satish

From India, Baleshwar
emailmansi
Dear All,
It has been a splendid experience for me to have worked at Pvt. Ltd. For close to 2 years. As I reach the end of this amazing journey, I would like to take this opportunity in thanking each one of you for being very special and unique.
My association with Company name has been a valuable one, for more than the job, it has been the people!! I am glad to have been a part of this esteemed organization. I take with me all these awesome memories as I embark on my new journey.
I sure am going to miss you all.
Wishing you all the very best in all your future endeavors.
Hopefully our paths will cross again. But just in case it does not, please do stay in touch.
My contact details are as follows:
Mobile number
Email ID...
Cheers,
Mansi

From United States, Falls Church
pranati

Being in HR we generally look down upon farewel mails as it can make other employees feel dissatisfied. I would recommend she personally says bye to ppl who matter to her - to make it more formal she can write a note or letter (only close colleagues & bosses) instead of sending a mail.
Rest is her decision

From India, Mumbai
mirza

Manmitha:
It is totally on how she felt and had the time with all her/his collegues, managers and others, so she can write up in few lines about her feelings that how it was by being with all of you
at last Thank every one
- Mirza

From Saudi Arabia, Jiddah
Prashanth shetty

Hi,
I have a sggestion for you if you are a HR professional.
I feel we should not encourgae such pracrtices.
Sending good bye mails may have sort of negative influence on the existing people.
Employees keep thinking about resignation, farewell etc whoich are regarde as provoking thoughts by many comapnies...
regards
Prashanth

Karen_kj
yeah...writin a gud farewell note is important. It makes the entire organization aware that they shudnt call ya for any official matters. It also help your peers to know that you are leaving..its gives you a platform to tell your seniors and others, how you feel about it and about them. Its always a gud idea to leave on a happy note.
From India, Ranchi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.